Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Haul: Target

Hello lovelies! I just went to Target to pick up a new mascara but of course I couldn't come out with just one item. I have been wanting to try the Maybelline Falsies for a long time so I went ahead and got it. It was on sale too for only $5! I limited myself this time though, so I only got 2 nail polishes and some gum.


I've been looking for a nail strengthener for a while and decided to give the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails a try. I will be doing a review on my thoughts after I've tried it out a few times.


 I also got a sparkly gold top coat by Covergirl. I have the color City Lights by Covergirl and absolutely love it.


The gum is by Extra and its from their new "collection" called Dessert Delights. I couldn't find a single pack of it anywhere so I just went ahead and got the 3 pack in Strawberry Shortcake. It tastes really good, very sweet and fruity. It almost reminds me of that gum that comes in the circle tape-like container (I can't think of the name.) They also make it in Chocolate Mint and Key Lime Pie. I will have to pick those up next time I go.


xoxo Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment