Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Haul: Stella & Dot

I recently went to a Stella & Dot jewelry party. It's one of those Pampered Chef-like parties with the representative and all the merchandise out for you to buy. This is my second time purchasing from Stella & Dot and it won't be the last. Here is what I recently got:

I have always loved leather bracelets. This one was no exception. I love the gold hardware since it jazzes it up a bit. The deep purple color is perfect for fall as well 
Clover Single Wrap Bracelet in Purple 

I was stuck between getting this teal bracelet or the purple one pictured above. They each are different especially with the different metals. At $39 I couldn't help but get both.
Clover Single Wrap Bracelet in Teal 

Over the summer I constantly saw these bracelets. At first I wasn't the biggest fan of them but after constantly seeing them I'm realizing how simple they are. I love how they wrap around twice and aren't too shiny. It's one of those bracelets you can wear everyday.
These two bracelets are separate but I liked both so much I couldn't decide.
Nugget Double Wrap Bracelet in Gold and Silver
I needed a simple every day type necklace. I saw this one and thought it was perfect. The chain is adjustable so it's easy to find the perfect length. This was $39.
Glint Flower CZ Necklace in Silver 

All pictures are from the Stella & Dot website. I highly recommend purchasing from this company. I love the quality of the jewelry. Even though most of it isn't gold plated or filled they last forever. I have a simple gold chain necklace that I've worn countless number of times and I have yet to see discoloration on the chain or charms. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment