Monday, November 8, 2010

Review: YSL Faux Cils


I was at Nordstrom's over the weekend and they were having a special where if you bought 2 mascaras you got a free one. How can you pass up an opportunity like this?! I decided to try the YSL Faux Cils since there is so much buzz about it.



 I am so in love with this mascara. I was using Maybelline Falsies before and there is a big difference. The brush on the YSL prevents clumping like the Maybelline one can do. The formula of the YSL is alot smoother too. While putting it on I smelled a fruity smell and realized it was the mascara. It smells so good-- I feel weird saying that when talking about a mascara. This is a pricey mascara at $30 a tube but it is so worth it. If you ever feel like splurging I recommend splurging on this.

I also love the packaging. It looks so rich and elegant.

The one thing that I don't like about this mascara is that it doesn't come in waterproof. Hopefully they release a waterproof one!

No comments:

Post a Comment