Friday, November 19, 2010

Lips: N.Y.C. Blue Rose



WOW! That is how I would describe this lipstick. I've been on the search for a bright magenta lipstick and this one has fulfilled my search. I bought it at Ulta for around $2. The pictures don't do this lipstick justice. It almost reminds me of OPI's Pompeii Purple in lipstick form. 

I like that it has blue undertones because that makes your teeth look whiter and who doesn't like white teeth? It has a slight shimmer and sheen to it but that is easily fixable using a Kleenex to blot. 


I recommend using a lip liner as a base before using this lipstick just to ensure its long lasting capability. I didn't use one...I need to find a matching color. This color is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I think it looks best when blotted and no gloss on top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment