Saturday, November 13, 2010

Favorites: Nail Polishes

I am obsessed with nail polish. No matter what brand it is, I can never get enough. I went through my endless collection and picked out some of my favorites. 

I don't have a favorite brand I just buy colors I like. If I had to pick a favorite brand it would be OPI or Sephora by OPI. The brush is my favorite part and the formula is always long lasting. 

GLITTERS
Sephora by OPI: It's Bouquet With Me; CoverGirl: City Lights; OPI: Mad As a Hatter 

WARM COLORS
Sephora by OPI: I'm With Brad (shimmery deep red); Sephora: 13 Stormy Pink; OPI: Atomic Orange; Sinful: Cream Pink (hot pink w/ gold shimmer); Orly: Cotton Candy; OPI: Hopelessly in Love


COOL COLORS 
Sephora by OPI: Dark Room (very dark teal); Sally Hansen: 23 Blazing Blue; Sephora by OPI: Absinthe Makes the Heart; Sally Hansen: Commander in Chic 

 TREATMENTS
Sally Hansen: Hard As Wraps (base coat); OPI Top coat 

No comments:

Post a Comment