Monday, January 10, 2011

Review: Philosophy's Amazing Grace Perfume


I'm sure many people have smelled this scent before but this is my new favorite perfume ever! Philosophy always has really "gentle" and light scents in my opinion. I don't know if you can refer to a scent as gentle but they are light and not too strong. Amazing Grace is just that, it doesn't smell like you're wearing perfume it just smells fresh and clean. It reminds me of a really nice smelling shampoo. Yes, I realize my description of scents aren't the most descriptive in terms of the actual notes but theses are things that come to my mind when smelling it. I recommend this scent to anyone who is looking for an everyday, light scent that isn't too strong. If you've never smelled it, it's one of those scents you must smell. Try it on too because from personal experience, it smelled different in the bottle than it did on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment