Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Haul: Birthday and Christmas

This is a such an overdue post but I figured some might be interested in what beauty products I received over the winter holidays. My birthday was a little over a week before Christmas so I combined both wish lists together. Listed in no particular order:

 Sigma Brushes



Perfumes: Coach Poppy, Ed Hardy Hearts and Daggers, and Philosophy Amazing Grace

Clinique Lip Gloss Set 

Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn 

OPI Burlesque gift set in Rising Star and Bring on the Bling 

 Coach Lipgloss in Orchid 

MAC Eyeshadow Palette in Dashing Lassies 

MAC Bare Study Paint Pot 

MAC Lipstick/Lipgloss Set in Viva V

Philosophy Snow Angel Gift Set 
(the body wash is in my shower) 

Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection Palette

I hope you enjoyed this post. Separate posts with swatches and descriptions to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment