Things I love:
1. It is extremely lightweight. It is very thin but it does it's job pretty well
2. It smells fantastic, very clean and fresh. There is a little hint of apple since it has apple water extracts.
3. I love the pump, it allows for easy and equal distribution. It also twists to close so you can take it on a trip or in your purse without worrying it'll spill.
4. It has an SPF of 15 so you have some protection from the UV rays.
5. It makes my skin feel very soft and supple.
6. It makes a great under-makeup lotion.
7. It has more of a gel texture than thick lotion.
Things I don't love so much:
1. I'm used to my Arbonne FC5 day creme which is super moisturizing so this is a change
I definitely recommend this product. I found it at Target for $6.99. There is also a night creme that comes in jar for the same price. This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer I have ever used. I think you should go get it!