Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Review: Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion

I LOVE this product. The product says it will lock-in moisture for 24 hours, block out dryness and protect your skin from UV rays. It does all of these things wonderfully. As far as results, it says your skin is protected from UV rays and looks and feels supple, smooth and hydrated for 24 hours. After 1 week it will maintain skin's moisture barrier. With regular use your skin is protected against external aggressors and continuously moisturized and looks healthier and stronger.



Things I love:
1. It is extremely lightweight. It is very thin but it does it's job pretty well
2. It smells fantastic, very clean and fresh. There is a little hint of apple since it has apple water extracts.
3. I love the pump, it allows for easy and equal distribution. It also twists to close so you can take it on a trip or in your purse without worrying it'll spill.
4. It has an SPF of 15 so you have some protection from the UV rays.
5. It makes my skin feel very soft and supple.
6. It makes a great under-makeup lotion.
7. It has more of a gel texture than thick lotion.


Things I don't love so much:
1. I'm used to my Arbonne FC5 day creme which is super moisturizing so this is a change

I definitely recommend this product. I found it at Target for $6.99. There is also a night creme that comes in jar for the same price. This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer I have ever used. I think you should go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment